Most days when I wake up, my thoughts go as follows:
- Is it really time to get up?
- Did I have any homework due today?
- I wonder if my hair is going to cooperate with me today . . .
- What should I wear today?
- Wait . . . what is the weather like?
- Do I have to dress up for anything?
- Wait . . . who am I kidding . . . I dress up even if I don’t have to.
- I don’t want to get out of bed . . . it’s cold out there . . .
- Don’t make me leave the warmth of my blankets!
Once I finally get up, I stumble over to my closet. Stare at it blankly then shuffle over to my dresser. Eventually I find something to put on my body. Being tired and indecisive does not make getting dressed in the morning an easy task, but it usually turns out all right.
Pants: Ann Taylor, Jacket: Topshop (Similar here), Watch: Fossil
Photos by Mel Kerigan